Thursday, January 29, 2015

Laqa&Co fat lip pencil, Palate Cleanser review

I received my January 2015 fab bag with a lots of interesting products. One product in particular caught my attention was a fat lip pencil by Laqa&Co. I was not actually expecting the lip pencil to be very good. But boy was I wrong. 

As soon as I put it on my lips, I was blown away.  I got the color "Palate Cleanser" which is a dark maroon color. I don't how fab bag knew that I am a fan of dark color lipstick because I am a little obsessed with the color. 

 


The color looks great on me at least or so I think it does. It is also very pigmented and long lasting. Yesterday I had applied this on my lips and couldn't get it off with a tissue paper. I could only remove it with a make up remover. The lip pencils are available in three more shades on fabbag.com.

The shades that are available on the website are Doppleganger, Jammy Bastard and Siren Song. There are two sizes available i.e. 3gms for INR 800 and 4gms for INR1,5000.

I will give a 4 out 5 stars to this product only because I like matte lipsticks more than the shiny ones. But that's me and my choices. It also has mint in it so when you apply it your lips feel very cold. Also it is moisturising which is great for the dry winter we are having in Mumbai.

It is definitely a very good purchase for the price. The only negative thing that I have to report is the plastic packaging which makes it look like a cheap product. I was very sceptical to try it on also but then you know what they say, you should never judge a book by its cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment