Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Big Girl!!!

No I am not going to talk about the Danielle Steel book here(which coincidentally is the book I am reading right now). I wanted to write this blog because I saw Eat, Pray, Love yesterday. One of my favorite scenes from the movie is where Julia Robert says  'I am having a relationship with my Pizza' while hungrily having a huge pizza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY86k2NjTY&feature=share

I relate to what she says very strongly. I have been trying to lose weight since I can remember. I have reduced like around 10 kgs but still I do not feel completely beautiful or satisfied. I am so tired of ignoring or resisting food just because I don't want to the weight again. That doesn't mean I want to hog like a pig and be an obese. I just want to marvel food and enjoy it and not worry about the calories. I am so done with the guilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment