Wednesday, February 3, 2016

P.A.C makeup brushes review!!!

I was searching for some affordable makeup brushes on Amazon, like any other girl, and I came across P.A.C. makeup brushes. This brand was completely new to me but the pictures of the brushes looked really nice. Now I have been fooled by pictures on Amazon several times but somehow I thought of giving these brushes a chance.

Boy o boy did I make the right choice. I bought 4 brushes and I have been hooked ever since they reached me. These brushes are very comparable to the high end makeup brushes by MAC or Sigma but the best part about them is they are affordable. I have also done a very in depth video on my channel on youtube about them at youtube.com/lizziepriyam

These are the following P.A.C brushes that I bought

1. P.A.C. 036
This is a face brush. You can use it to set your under eye concealer. When I saw it first I thought it is an eye brush but it is too big for an eye brush. So I went online and did some research and found out that this is used for setting under eye concealer.  The quality is amazing and is very soft.
PAC 036
2. P.A.C. 281
This is again a face brush. As you can see it is a round kabuki brush to apply foundation. The brush is very soft and very thick. I used it to apply foundation and it gives a perfect airbrush finish to your makeup.
PAC 281
3. P.A.C. 335
Yet another face brush. This is a big powder brush. Very soft and very fluffy. This is my absolute favourite and I use it to set my foundation with a powder.
PAC 335
4. P.A.C. 371
This is an eye brush. This is a angular brush which you can use for applying eyeliner or use it to fill in your brows. I am using it for my brows because it is too big for eyeliner.

PAC 371

I am definitely going to try more of the companies brushes and I give all of them a 10/10 points. The next brush which I am excited to try out is their fan brush for highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment